[ASCE YM] Younger Member Update / Ohio University ASCE Student Chapter 6th Annual Golf Outing (October 3, 2009)

Heady, Bob Bob.Heady at strand.com
Tue Jul 14 07:41:37 CDT 2009

Good Morning:

I hope that everyone is having a great summer.  I am writing this morning to give everyone a little update.

The Central Ohio Section Golf Outing was held on June 26, 2009 and was another successful event; 72 golfers played in the outing.  Our younger members group served lunch and a steak and chicken dinner for which we received $900 of the profits for our efforts.  I would like to thank AJ Smith and Kris Ruggles for their help with cooking and serving the food at the outing.

Attached you will find a copy of the 2009 -2010 Central Ohio Section Schedule for reference.  The first Luncheon will be held on Thursday September 17, 2009; location TBD.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

The Ohio University Student Chapter's 6th Annual Golf Outing has been scheduled for Saturday October 3, 2009 registration and sponsor information is attached.

Thanks,

Bob Heady

ASCE Central Ohio Section
Younger Member President