[ASCE YM] 2009 ASCE Golf Outing

Heady, Bob Bob.Heady at strand.com
Tue Jun 9 08:04:52 CDT 2009

Good Morning:

We are quickly approaching the annual ASCE Central Ohio Section Golf Outing which will be held June 26th at Darby Creek Golf Course.  We are still in need of hole sponsors and players.  The golf outing is an important event for our younger members section, serving as our largest fund

raising event for the year.  We serve lunch and a steak and chicken dinner for the players.  The cost is $65 per player which includes green fees, cart, range balls, lunch and dinner.  If you would like to play or feel your firm would like to sponsor please see attached flyer.

If you can sponsor the event please contact Jim Pajk by June 12th so that proper recognition can be given to your firm.

Additionally the Ohio University Student Chapter has set the date as October 3, 2009 for their annual alumni golf outing more information will be provided as the date approaches.

Sincerely,

Bob Heady
Younger Member President