[ASCE YM] Last Call for Social Availability

Baxendell, Matt Matt.Baxendell at Woolpert.com
Wed Sep 11 08:35:25 CDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

I've heard back from a lot of people about availability for a weeknight social even in the next couple weeks. Thanks for all your replies!

Please let me know today if you haven't already replied on your weeknight availability as I'll be putting together the details in the next day or two.

Cheers,

Matt Baxendell, PE
Engineer, M. ASCE

Woolpert
One Easton Oval, Suite 310 | Columbus, Ohio 43219
Direct: 614.827.6107 | Office: 614.476.6000
matt.baxendell at woolpert.com<mailto:matt.baxendell at woolpert.com> | www.woolpert.com<http://www.woolpert.com/>