[ASCE YM] Younger Members 2013-14 Kickoff

Baxendell, Matt Matt.Baxendell at Woolpert.com
Thu Sep 5 12:22:11 CDT 2013

Hello everyone!

My name is Matt Baxendell and I'm this year's Younger Member President for our Central Ohio Section. I hope everyone had a great summer and I wanted to touch base with everyone about some upcoming events & gauge some interest on ideas.

But first things first, I'd like to meet everyone in person! I'm looking to put together a social event in the next couple weeks, along with some other exciting stuff with the OSU Chapter as well. What weeknights work best for everyone so that we can get as many people there as possible? Please let me know by next Wednesday so I can get things set up for a food & beverage outing.

Looking forward to a very fun year. Talk to you all soon!

Matt Baxendell, PE
Engineer, M. ASCE

Woolpert
One Easton Oval, Suite 310 | Columbus, Ohio 43219
Direct: 614.827.6107 | Office: 614.476.6000
matt.baxendell at woolpert.com<mailto:matt.baxendell at woolpert.com> | www.woolpert.com<http://www.woolpert.com/>