[ASCE YM] First YM Social of the Year: Wednesday September 18th

Baxendell, Matt Matt.Baxendell at Woolpert.com
Thu Sep 12 07:20:58 CDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

So after getting a bunch of responses on availability, Wednesday seems to be the best date for everyone to be able to make it.

With that in mind, our first social of the fall will be next Wednesday night (September 18th) from 6-8 PM at Coaches' Bar and Grill. We'll have drinks and food available and afterwards there's trivia at 8 PM for those who want to stick around and play.

If the weather's good, I'll set us up outside on the patio.

Coaches' is located at 1480 Bethel Road.

Hope to see everyone there next week!

Matt Baxendell, PE
Engineer, M. ASCE

Woolpert
One Easton Oval, Suite 310 | Columbus, Ohio 43219
Direct: 614.827.6107 | Office: 614.476.6000
matt.baxendell at woolpert.com<mailto:matt.baxendell at woolpert.com> | www.woolpert.com<http://www.woolpert.com/>