[ASCE YM] Happy Hour Reminder

Phillips, Stephanie PhillipsS at pbworld.com
Tue Sep 13 17:05:46 CDT 2011

Younger Members,

I just wanted to remind you that we will be having a social mixer this Thursday, September 15th, from 4:30 to 7:30 at Bar Louie (504 Park St.).  We have the upper level mezzanine reserved for our group and appetizers will be provided.  The event is sponsored by the ASCE Central Ohio Younger Members Group, AWWA Young Professionals Committee, and OWEA Young Professionals Committee.

It will be a fun event and I hope to see you there!

Stephanie A. Phillips, P.E.
Structural Engineer
Parsons Brinckerhoff
2545 Farmers Drive, Suite 350
Columbus, OH  43235
614-791-5191 (office)
phillipss at pbworld.com<mailto:osborn at pbworld.com>

www.pbworld.com<http://www.pbworld.com>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.