[ASCE YM] Happy Hour

Phillips, Stephanie PhillipsS at pbworld.com
Tue Aug 30 17:25:41 CDT 2011

Young Members,

You are invited to a social mixer sponsored by the ASCE Central Ohio
Younger Members Group, AWWA Young Professionals Committee, and OWEA
Young Professionals Committee.  We will meet at BAR LOUIE (504 PARK ST)
FROM 4:30 TO 7:30 PM ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2011.  The upper level
mezzanine has been reserved for our group.  Appetizers will be provided.

Feel free to pass this invite along to any coworkers that may be
interested.  There is no need to RSVP, but please let me know if you
have any questions.  We look forward to seeing you at this great
networking opportunity!

Stephanie A. Phillips, P.E.

Structural Engineer

Parsons Brinckerhoff

2545 Farmers Drive, Suite 350

Columbus, OH  43235

614-791-5191 (office)

phillipss at pbworld.com <mailto:osborn at pbworld.com>

www.pbworld.com <http://www.pbworld.com>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.