[ASCE YM] Upcoming events

AJ Smith ASmith at bbcm.com
Thu May 5 16:02:47 CDT 2011

Younger Members,

Next week is the annual Varsity Club social event with the national ASCE
President-Elect!  Come and meet and share some pizza with the next
President of ASCE.  See below for more details.

Also, the following week, we will be having a "Communication"
presentation with food after work.  The format will be similar to the
presentation we did back in January.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

May 11:  The Younger Members sponsored social event with national ASCE
President-Elect Andrew Herrmann will be held at the Varsity Club (278 W.
Lane Avenue, Columbus OH 43201) on Wednesday, May 11 from 5:00-7:00pm.
It will be held inside the restaurant.  Pizza and drinks will be
provided.  Everyone is welcome.  No RSVP's needed.

May 17:  We will be having an after-work presentation on "Communication"
given by Mark Abate, PE.  Mark is the field supervisor at BBCM
Engineering and has 12 years of engineering experience.  Mark has an MBA
and provides coaching to local students and engineers.  The presentation
will be held at the BBCM office (6190 Enterprise Court, Dublin OH
43016).  Park in the rear lot (entrance from the cul-de-sac located at 1
o'clock).  The office training room can be accessed from the rear door
nearest the parking lot.  Sandwiches will be served at 5:30 and the
presentation will be from 6:00 to about 7:15 PM.  Please RSVP to AJ
Smith.

June 4:  Stream bank volunteer cleanup at Griggs Reservoir (Arlington)
as part of Central Ohio River Pride (www.riverpride.org).  Cleanup is
from 9am to noon.  Meet at the Scioto Boat Club on the west side of the
river.  Long pants and closed-toe shoes are recommended.

June 24:  Central Ohio Section Golf Outing at Darby Creek Golf Course.
Please consider participating in this fun event which helps support our
YM group.  More details available at
http://www.centralohioasce.com/node/275

Summer:  Columbus Clippers baseball game.  More details to come.

Thanks,

AJ Smith

YM President

A.J. Smith, P.E., CPESC, CESSWI

BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
6190 Enterprise Court
Dublin, Ohio 43016-3293

Phone 614.793.2226
Fax 614.793.2410
www.bbcm.com <http://www.bbcm.com>

BBCM - A responsive team providing Solutions to Build On(r)
Attention:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s)
(collectively the "e-mail"), has been sent by BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
and may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  If you are not
the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do
not forward, print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii)
notify us of the error by a reply to this e-mail and (iv) delete this
e-mail from your computer.  Thank you.