[ASCE YM] Younger Members news

AJ Smith ASmith at bbcm.com
Tue Oct 12 16:27:46 CDT 2010

Hello Younger Members,

Attached is a flier for the annual post-OTEC Happy Hour, which will be
held Tuesday, the 19th at Brothers.  Please post this in your office.
Hope to see you there!

Thank you to all who filled out the survey.  We are currently compiling
the results and will use this information to plan future events.
Congratulations to Mark Seidelmann for winning the $25 Visa gift card!

Upcoming Events

           October 19:  OTEC Happy Hour 6pm-8pm @ Brothers Bar & Grille.
This is a joint event with ASHE, OSPE and ECC.

  October/November:  OSU Tailgate Party.  This is a joint event with the
OSU ASCE Student Chapter.  More details to come...

If you know of any other events coming up that the Younger Members would
be interested in, please let me know.  If you are on Facebook, check out
and join our group " ASCE Central Ohio Section Younger Members" for
networking, news, events and links.

Thanks!

AJ Smith

Younger Members President

ASCE Central Ohio Section

A.J. Smith, P.E., CPESC(r)

BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
6190 Enterprise Court
Dublin, Ohio 43016-3293

Phone 614.793.2226
Fax 614.793.2410
www.bbcm.com <http://www.bbcm.com>

BBCM - A responsive team providing Solutions to Build On(r)
Attention:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s)
(collectively the "e-mail"), has been sent by BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
and may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  If you are not
the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do
not forward, print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii)
notify us of the error by a reply to this e-mail and (iv) delete this
e-mail from your computer.  Thank you.