[ASCE YM] ASCE Younger Member survey

AJ Smith ASmith at bbcm.com
Mon Sep 20 22:05:05 CDT 2010

Hello all,

We have created a survey to help us in planning some of our future Younger Member events.  It is only 10 questions long and should not take more than 5 minutes of your time.  If you wish to leave your name, one entrant will be chosen at random to win a $25 VISA gift card!  Thank you in advance for your participation.  The survey can be accessed for up to 1 week by clicking the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/C8FNH8R

Thanks,

A.J. Smith, P.E., CPESC®
BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
6190 Enterprise Court
Dublin, Ohio 43016-3293

Phone 614.793.2226
Fax 614.793.2410
www.bbcm.com <http://www.bbcm.com>

BBCM - A responsive team providing Solutions to Build On®
Attention:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s) (collectively the "e-mail"), has been sent by BBC&M Engineering, Inc. and may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  If you are not the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do not forward, print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii) notify us of the error by a reply to this e-mail and (iv) delete this e-mail from your computer.  Thank you.