[ASCE YM] Blue Jackets Hockey Game URGENT

Heady, Bob Bob.Heady at strand.com
Thu Jan 22 08:51:55 CST 2009

Younger Members

The Ohio University Student Chapter has planned an outing to the Blue Jackets vs. Redwings game next Tuesday January 27, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.  They have asked if any one would like to join them the tickets are $20 each.

Please respond to me by 5:00 p.m. today if you want to attend.

Thanks,
Bob

Robert C. Heady, E.I., S.I.
Strand Associates, Inc.