[ASCE YM] FW: Civil PE Refresher Course URGENT

Heady, Bob Bob.Heady at strand.com
Wed Jan 21 14:42:12 CST 2009

PE refresher course:

OSU is holding a PE Refresher Course that starts next Tuesday January 27, 2009 if interested please see attached flyer. Important: If you are interested there is still time to sign up.  You need to send an electronic copy of your registration form to Ed McCaul (email on flyer) before Tuesday January 21, 2009.  He stated that you can register up to the date and bring you check to the first class, but you must notify him in advance.

I apologize for the short notice, but we just found out about this today.

Thanks,

Bob Heady

Central Ohio Section ASCE Younger Member President

Robert C. Heady, E.I., S.I.

Strand Associates, Inc.

4433 Professional Parkway

Groveport, Ohio 43125