[ASCE YM] Younger Member Events 9-30 through 10-4 Reminder

Baxendell, Matt Matt.Baxendell at Woolpert.com
Thu Sep 26 13:08:53 CDT 2013

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder for everyone, we have two YM-related events going on next week:

1)      The OSU student chapter is having a social at Donato's on High Street on Monday night and we're all invited. I will be attending, so anyone else who wants to come join the fun is more than welcome. I've listed the email I sent out last week with the pertinent info.
2)      The STEM Expo planning kicks off on Tuesday night at S&ME where Mike Romanello will be hosting our first planning meeting.

If you want to go to either event and need more information, please don't hesitate to get back to me.

We've also got some other good stuff in the works, I've already reserved Brothers for our shared OTEC social with ASHE, ECC, OSUPE & WTS on October 22nd. I've also got some irons in the fire for a potential big event in November too that we might have open to the entire Central Ohio group, so I'll let everyone know as soon as we've got details worked out!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Matt Baxendell, PE
Engineer, M. ASCE

Woolpert
One Easton Oval, Suite 310 | Columbus, Ohio 43219
Direct: 614.827.6107 | Office: 614.476.6000
matt.baxendell at woolpert.com<mailto:matt.baxendell at woolpert.com> | www.woolpert.com<http://www.woolpert.com/>