[ASCE YM] OSU Student Chapter Social Invite

Baxendell, Matt Matt.Baxendell at Woolpert.com
Fri Sep 20 09:02:44 CDT 2013

Hey everybody,

I attended a meeting of the OSU Chapter of ASCE last night and while there, I received an invitation for our group to come to a social they're holding on Monday, September 30th at Donato's on High & Frambes. I believe it starts at 7 PM, but I'm not certain, I'll get the time for everyone when I speak with Greg next week.

There was also substantial interest in having the YM group meet on occasion w/ students to do some sort of drafting workshop (Microstation, AutoCAD), so I'll keep everyone updated if that's something they want to follow up on with us.

Thanks for coming everyone on Wednesday and if anyone is coming to the student social as well on the 30th, please let myself or Jason Ross know so we can let the student chapter know.

Matt Baxendell, PE
Engineer, M. ASCE

Woolpert
One Easton Oval, Suite 310 | Columbus, Ohio 43219
Direct: 614.827.6107 | Office: 614.476.6000
matt.baxendell at woolpert.com<mailto:matt.baxendell at woolpert.com> | www.woolpert.com<http://www.woolpert.com/>