[ASCE YM] RESCHEDULED: Upground Reservoir Tour

Phillips, Stephanie PhillipsS at pbworld.com
Wed Oct 19 15:46:22 CDT 2011

The Upground Reservoir tour has been rescheduled for Friday, November 4th at 2:45.  Site conditions this Friday are expected to be poor due the rain.  The project office and parking are just within the site entrance, located on Tawa Rd. just off SR 4 in Delaware.  If you are interested in carpooling, we will meet at the Rusty Bucket in Dublin (6644 Perimeter Loop Rd.) at 2:00 and should be back around 4:30 for happy hour.  Hard hats, steel toe boots, safety glasses, and safety vests are required.   RSVP by Thursday, November 3rd to reserve your spot.  I hope you can join us for the tour on November 4th and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, tomorrow is the last day to RSVP for the AWWA Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tour.  The Brewery tour will be on Thursday, October 27th from 4:30 to 6:30.  Parking directions are attached to this email.  Please contact me or Dan Freedman (Daniel.E.Freedman at us.mwhglobal.com<mailto:Daniel.E.Freedman at us.mwhglobal.com>) to reserve your spot.

Stephanie A. Phillips, P.E.
Structural Engineer
Parsons Brinckerhoff
2545 Farmers Drive, Suite 350
Columbus, OH  43235
614-791-5191 (office)
phillipss at pbworld.com<mailto:osborn at pbworld.com>

www.pbworld.com<http://www.pbworld.com>

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration, dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.