[ASCE YM] Habitat for Humanity

AJ Smith ASmith at bbcm.com
Wed Mar 30 22:30:38 CDT 2011

Let me know if you are interested joining us next Saturday, April 9th,
as the ASCE YM group volunteers for Habitat for Humanity.  No experience
or skill required.  We will be working on a house in the Columbus area.
The extended forecast looks to be in the 50's (not bad compared to the
current weather).  Lunch will be provided.

We still have a few slots open, so let me know if you want to come out!

Thanks!

A.J. Smith, P.E., CPESC, CESSWI

BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
6190 Enterprise Court
Dublin, Ohio 43016-3293

Phone 614.793.2226
Fax 614.793.2410
www.bbcm.com <http://www.bbcm.com>

BBCM - A responsive team providing Solutions to Build On(r)
Attention:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s)
(collectively the "e-mail"), has been sent by BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
and may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  If you are not
the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do
not forward, print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii)
notify us of the error by a reply to this e-mail and (iv) delete this
e-mail from your computer.  Thank you.