[ASCE YM] YM Events

AJ Smith ASmith at bbcm.com
Mon Mar 14 16:26:40 CDT 2011

Our Habitat Volunteer day for March 5 was rained out.  It has been
rescheduled for Saturday, April 9.  The work day would be from
8:30-4:00.  Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in
participating, or have any questions.  Our volunteer team is limited to
a maximum of 8 people, so we will go by the first ones to respond if we
reach that limit.

March 29:  OU ASCE Columbus Blue Jackets Game vs. Florida Panthers.  The
OU student chapter is holding this annual fundraising event.  Tickets
are $30/person.  Please let Bob Heady (Bob.Heady at strand.com) know if you
are interested in going.

April 9:  We are volunteering as a group for Habitat for
Humanity-Greater Columbus.  Respond to AJ Smith if interested or with
questions.

May 11:  YM social event at the Varsity Club with National
President-Elect Andy Herrmann.

Thanks,

A.J. Smith, P.E., CPESC, CESSWI

BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
6190 Enterprise Court
Dublin, Ohio 43016-3293

Phone 614.793.2226
Fax 614.793.2410
www.bbcm.com

BBCM - A responsive team providing Solutions to Build On(r)
Attention:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s)
(collectively the "e-mail"), has been sent by BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
and may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  If you are not
the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do
not forward, print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii)
notify us of the error by a reply to this e-mail and (iv) delete this
e-mail from your computer.  Thank you.