[ASCE YM] FW: ODRC Wastewater Collection and Distribution System (4226.006)

Heady, Bob Bob.Heady at strand.com
Tue Nov 24 13:31:16 CST 2009

FYI

From: Elmer, Tim [mailto:Tim.Elmer at odrc.state.oh.us]
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:29 PM
To: Heady, Bob
Subject: RE: ODRC Wastewater Collection and Distribution System (4226.006)

Bob,
Thank you and you also have great Thanksgiving and I hope you have a successful gun season!
In my attached email I stated that I have processed your pay-applications, once I process them they go to the fiscal department for payment, they are paying bills net 30 days.  I will send an email to Connie Treece asking her the status of your payments and copy you.

Thanks,

Tim Elmer
Project Manager
ODRC Bureau of CAM