[ASCE YM] OSU CAD Classes

Baxendell, Matt Matt.Baxendell at Woolpert.com
Thu Oct 17 13:02:01 CDT 2013

Hey everybody,

I just spoke with Greg Conroy from the OSU Student Chapter about the CAD classes we discussed last month: They've got the computing areas available and reserved for evenings whenever we want if we give them a little bit of warning.

Could everyone interested in helping out with the CAD teaching let me know what nights they would prefer so that I can start to set up a few dates? I was thinking no more frequent than every two weeks or so.

We're also putting the final touches on a shared game watch party for November 16th for the Ohio State at Illinois game---likely at the B-Dubs on campus---that we'll be opening up to the whole section to attend, so pencil that date in as well. I'll have a more formal announcement on that one in a couple weeks here once it is finalized.

Thanks!

Matt Baxendell, PE
Engineer, M. ASCE

Woolpert
One Easton Oval, Suite 310 | Columbus, Ohio 43219
Direct: 614.827.6107 | Office: 614.476.6000
matt.baxendell at woolpert.com<mailto:matt.baxendell at woolpert.com> | www.woolpert.com<http://www.woolpert.com/>