[ASCE YM] July

AJ Smith ASmith at bbcm.com
Tue Jul 5 11:32:08 CDT 2011

ASCE Central Ohio Younger Members:

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July weekend!  Our ASCE Section's golf
outing at the end of June was a big success.  We had 76 golfers, 7
motorcycle riders, and set a record for money raised!  A portion of the
money raised goes towards putting on Younger Member events throughout
the year.  Thank you to Stephanie Phillips, Michael Romanello and Jon
Sterenberg for helping to prepare and serve some great food.  And thanks
to Jim Pajk for organizing another great event.

With the annual golf outing all wrapped up, Stephanie Phillips is
stepping in as the next President of our group.  She helped plan many of
our activities this past year and has some good ideas for the coming
year.  Also, Michael Romanello has agreed to serve as our
Vice-President.  If you are interested in getting involved and helping
out please let either of them know.  I really enjoyed serving the group
this past year and meeting new people.  Thank you to everyone helped and
supported me.

Have a great summer!  We are coordinating a Columbus Clippers outing
with ASHE this summer and details will be coming soon.  I hope to see
you at some of our events and at the ASCE Luncheons.

Thanks!!!

AJ

A.J. Smith, P.E., CPESC, CESSWI

BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
6190 Enterprise Court
Dublin, Ohio 43016-3293

Phone 614.793.2226
Fax 614.793.2410
www.bbcm.com <http://www.bbcm.com>

BBCM - A responsive team providing Solutions to Build On(r)
Attention:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s)
(collectively the "e-mail"), has been sent by BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
and may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  If you are not
the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do
not forward, print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii)
notify us of the error by a reply to this e-mail and (iv) delete this
e-mail from your computer.  Thank you.