[ASCE YM] Events

AJ Smith ASmith at bbcm.com
Wed Jan 5 12:26:05 CST 2011

Hello ASCE Younger Members,

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday season.  Thank you to those who
attended the co-sponsored Central Section's December Dinner Meeting at
the Zoo.  The presentation was very interesting and the Wildlights at
the Zoo made for a nice evening.

So that nobody falls into that post-holiday, back-to-work, cold
weather-induced funk... we are planning some interesting and fun events
to start off 2011!

January:  On Wednesday, Jan. 26th we will be having a presentation on
the topic of Financial Success.  A financial consultant from
Northwestern Mutual will be giving a non-marketing presentation geared
towards our age group.  Bring a guest and any finance-related questions
you might have.  The location is Tommy's Pizza in Dublin.  The cost will
be a mere $5 per person and pizza, salad and pop will be served.  See
the attached flier for more information.  Please RSVP to me if you plan
on attending by Jan. 19th.

February:  We are planning on having a family-oriented event at a local
bowling lanes.  Date and location TBD.

As always, if you know of any other events coming up that the Younger
Members would be interested in, please let me know.  If you are on
Facebook, check out and join our group " ASCE Central Ohio Section
Younger Members" for networking, news, events and links.

Thanks!

A.J. Smith, P.E., CPESC(r)

BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
6190 Enterprise Court
Dublin, Ohio 43016-3293

Phone 614.793.2226
Fax 614.793.2410
www.bbcm.com <http://www.bbcm.com>

BBCM - A responsive team providing Solutions to Build On(r)
Attention:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s)
(collectively the "e-mail"), has been sent by BBC&M Engineering, Inc.
and may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  If you are not
the intended recipient, then please (i) do not read this e-mail, (ii) do
not forward, print, copy or otherwise disseminate this e-mail, (iii)
notify us of the error by a reply to this e-mail and (iv) delete this
e-mail from your computer.  Thank you.