[ASCE YM] FW: Lichtenstein Distinguished Lecture by Dr. A. Ray Chamberlain, former President of Colorado State University, Friday, September 26

Heady, Bob Bob.Heady at strand.com
Thu Sep 25 05:31:53 CDT 2008

Younger Members:

Please see email below

Thanks,

Bob Heady

ASCE Younger Members President

Robert C. Heady, E.I., S.I.

Strand Associates, Inc.

4433 Professional Parkway

Groveport, Ohio 43125

P: 614-835-0460

F: 614-835-0466

E: bob.heady at strand.com

________________________________

Dear Friends/Fellow Engineers:

The first Lichtenstein Distinguished Lecture of the academic year will
be presented by Dr. A. Ray Chamberlain, former President of Colorado
State University, on Friday, September 26 at 3:30 P.M. The announcement
for the lecture is attached. The lecture is free and the attendees will
receive one hour of PDH. May I ask you also please to forward it to
other colleagues who might be interested in attending the lecture.

If the lecture series is not of interest to you and you do not wish to
receive the announcement for future lectures please let me know to
remove your name from the list.

Regards,

Hojjat Adeli
Abba G. Lichtenstein Professor

Editor-in-Chief, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering -
An International Journal
Editor-in-Chief, Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering - An
International Journal
Editor-in-Chief, International Journal of Neural Systems

Contact information:
College of Engineering
The Ohio State University
470 Hitchcock Hall, 2070 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210 U.S.A.
Voice and Fax: 614-292-7929
Email: Adeli.1 at osu.edu

Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering (
http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/CACIE
<http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/CACIE> )
Integrated Computer-Aided Engineering ( http://www.iospress.nl
<http://www.iospress.nl/> )