[ASCE YM] OTEC Happy Hour

Jon Sterenberg JSterenberg at bbcm.com
Mon Oct 15 11:23:07 CDT 2007

To All,

ASCE, OSPE, and The Engineers Club are once again sponsoring a happy
hour following the first day of the OTEC Conference.  The event will be
at It's Brothers in the Arena District on October 23rd from 6:00pm to
8:00pm.  Free food and drinks will be available!

Please post the attached flyer at your place of business.  This is
typically one of the best events of the season, so let everyone know!
See you there!

Thanks!

-Jon Sterenberg

ps.  If you have any questions, shoot me back an e-mail or give me a
call!

Jonathan P. Sterenberg, P.E.
Project Engineer
BBC&M Engineering, Inc.