[Central Ohio ASCE] Save the Date: OU ASCE Alumni Golf Outing >>> Oct 5th

Rich, Adam aprich at edg.net
Thu May 30 08:28:10 CDT 2013

Civil Engineering Alumni and Friends,

As we transition into summer and you get back into perfecting your swing I'd like you to keep Saturday October 5th open for the Ohio University chapter of the American Society of Civil Engineers annual golf outing. The scramble is tentatively set for 9 AM with a shotgun start. Get together with some friends and enjoy the fall in Athens. The outing is a great time and all the proceeds are put into our projects such as the concrete canoe and steel bridge. Keep your eyes open for more info to come.
See you soon,

Joseph Cook S.M.A.S.C.E.
OU American Society of Civil Engineers President
Bobcats Building a Better World Interim President
OU Undergraduate Research Assistant
OU Russ College Engineering Ambassador
jc349108 at ohio.edu<mailto:jc349108 at ohio.edu>
Cell-(740)408-6450